1. Popup Gallery [abbreviated PG] works in all major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari,
and IE 11/10/9/8/7/6. [Animations and transitions work only partially in IE 9/8/7/6.]
2. PG can be integrated in any site, inside a <TD> element (or inside a <DIV> element).
3. Your site may be coded in HTML 2/3/4/5.
4. PG works very well for large pictures of high resolution, and of different sizes [PG is particularly recommended for
5. PG CSS code is very simple, therefore it is easy to implement in your site. In maximum 1 hour you have a working Popup
your site, and in one day of fine tuning you can push it to the professional level!
6. The price of PG is hilariously cheap:
7.In order to purchase Popup Gallery, send us an email using:
CONTENT OF THE POPUP GALLERY TUTORIAL KIT
This Tutorial Kit contains the following: B1: three HTML files, each implementing a different version of the Popup Gallery.
B2: one detailed PDF Tutorial file of 15 pages.
B3: two stylesheet *.css files.
B4: ten pictures of different sizes;
B5: two page banner pictures of 992x210px each.
C. DESCRIPTION OF THE POPUP GALLERY TUTORIAL KIT
Popup Gallery app. comes in three versions, and each one is explained line by line, functionally, as comments embedded into the CSS code,
plus in ample details in a PDF
Version one (file
P_Gallery1.html) implements a "standard PG", as it can be seen in the picture on right (the picture presents file
Particular to PG is the fact that it is designed to handle large pictures, at high resolution, of 600px/600px, and even way more! In
addition, our implementation was particularly designed to handle different sizes of pictures, large and small alike.
In addition to many graphic improvements, version two (P_Gallery2.htm) comes with a CSS animation triggered by transitions.
To be more precise, when the large image appears, it changes from square corners to a round/elliptic picture.
The animation mechanism triggered by a transition, and working only within transition, is an extraordinary instrument that opens
incredible possibilities in CSS and HTML programming.
Version 3 (file P_Gallery3.html) implements additional changes, and it works with version 2 animation in reverse.
Consequently, the large picture changes from a round/oval shape to a square corners one. Note that the thumb-image and its large
correspondent are both derived from a single image.