1. Hover Gallery [abbreviated HG] works in all major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari,
and IE 11/10/9/8/7/6.
2. HG can be integrated in any site, inside a <TD> element (or inside a <DIV> element).
3. Your site may be coded in HTML 2/3/4/5.
4. HG works very well for a few large pictures (3-9), and exceptionally well for very many small pictures.
5. HG CSS code is very simple, therefore it is easy to implement in your site. In maximum 1 hour you have a working Hover
your site, and in one day of fine tuning you can push it to the professional level!
Sorry, this item is currently not available!
CONTENT OF THE HOVER GALLERY TUTORIAL KIT
This Tutorial Kit contains the following: B1: three HTML files, each implementing a different version of the Hover Gallery.
B2: one detailed PDF Tutorial file of 13 pages.
B3: two stylesheet *.css files.
B4: ten pictures of 400x300px each;
B5: two page banner pictures of 992x210px each.
DESCRIPTION OF THE HOVER GALLERY TUTORIAL KIT
Hover Gallery app. comes in three versions, and each one is explained line by line, functionally, as comments embedded into the CSS code,
plus in minute details in a PDF
Version one (file
H_Gallery0.html) implements a "standard HG", as it can be seen in the picture on right (the picture presents file
The standard version comes with text on picture, in addition to the hover transition.
Version two (H_Gallery1.htm) comes with some cosmetic improvements. The pictures are made smaller (they work as thumb images), and
they have a large bottom border, similar to a "Polaroid" picture.
Further, the text over image is moved down on the large border. It looks nice, though our HG can be improved a lot more.
Version 3 (file H_Gallery2.html) works with the entire CSS code embedded into the HTML file (with all CSS comments included). This
alternative is particularly useful during the development phase.
In addition, this version makes the images tiles, and it comes with additional text options.