1. Advertising Cube [abbreviated A Cube] works in all major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari,
and IE 12/10. [3D animations do not work in IE 11/9/8/7/6.]
2. A Cube is one compact component, perfectly suited to advertise a few simple words, and it can be integrated in any site inside a <TD> element (or inside a <DIV> element).
3. Your site may be coded in HTML 2/3/4/5.
4. It is very easy to change the size of the A Cube.
5. A Cube CSS code is very simple, therefore it is easy to integrate it in your site. In maximum 1 hour you can have a
nicely spinning professional
A Cube in your site!
6. The price of A Cube is hilariously cheap: only
7. In order to purchase the Advertising Cube Tutorial-Kit send us an email using:
CONTENT OF ADVERTISING CUBE TUTORIAL KIT
This Tutorial Kit contains the following: B1: three HTML files, each implementing a different version of Advertising Cube.
B2: one detailed PDF Tutorial file of 14 pages.
B3: two stylesheet *.css files.
B4: two page banner pictures of 992px/210px each.
C. DESCRIPTION OF ADVERTISING CUBE TUTORIAL KIT
The Advertising Cube app. comes in three versions, and each one is explained line by line, functionally, as comments embedded into the CSS code,
plus in ample details in a PDF
Version one of A Cube (file A_Cube1.html) implements a simple Advertising Cube, as it can be seen
in the picture on right.
In this first version it is important that the client understands the mechanics of building and spinning Advertising Cube. Consequently, each
line of the CSS & HTML code is explained in minute details.
In this Tutorial Kit we present 2 (tested) spinning animations, though the client is encouraged to discover more.
Version two of Advertising Cube (file A_Cube2.htm) implements a different movement (more
complex), plus an interesting decomposing
Version 3 (file A_Cube3.html) doesn't use a stylesheet anymore: the CSS code is embedded into the HTML page itself.
This version implements text on each Cube face, and also active links to other HTML pages (to version 1 and 2).
The Advertising Cube is an excellent tool that can be developed way beyond the simple mechanisms presented in our Tutorial Kit.
As it can be seen in the picture on left, the A Cube gets a lot more interesting. Note that the oversized text may be used to generate many
attractive advertising and decorative picture snapshots.